In our on-going quest to bring you only the best equipment we are now supplying upgraded, ultra-thin LED BackLit LCD monitors on all our 19, 22 and 24 monitor arrays.
Our screen supplier of choice has always been Acer, as I have told customers many times over Acer monitors are pretty hard to beat in multi-screen scenarios.
Their physical design makes them a great for use with our dedicated multiple monitor stands for a few key reasons:
- They have thin black bezels (casing) around each screen meaning that your displays are as close together as possible.
- The bezels are rectangular so if you are mounting screens side by side or on top of each other you can get them to fit perfectly without any gaps between them. (Try doing this with monitors which featured curved edges or rounded corners!)
- The buttons on each screen to control the contrast and power are front facing. Again if you are trying to mount screens one above the other with side or under mounted buttons then you will never get a perfect fit.
- Acer screens seem ridiculously reliable, in fairness most TFT style screens should be reliable however in our 3 or 4 years of working with Acer screens we have had literally only a handful of screen failures, this is amazing considering how many we get through.
Fully Digital Multi-Screen Arrays Since 2011
Back in 2011 we made the decision to only supply screens which had both VGA (analogue) and DVI (digital) monitor connections, this meant that the vast majority of computer and array bundles we sold utilised best quality digital connections between the computer and screens.
All our Ultra and Extreme PCs feature digital video ports and we also supply extra-long, high quality DVI cables with all our arrays and bundles as standard at no extra cost.
Our upgraded 2013 Acer monitor panels also all come with DVI and VGA inputs making them perfect for newer and older style graphics card connections.
New Screen Benefits
Our newest Acer panels are full LED Backlit LCD screens meaning they use the latest technologies to give you the following benefits:
- Brighter and sharper picture to make ure your getting the best quality picture
- Wider viewing angles, great for larger monitor arrays
- Reduced screen thickness & weight means aligning them on our dedicated multi-screen stands is even easier
- Reduced power consumption to save you money
They also follow in the previous models physical design steps maintaining all the advantages listed in the top section of this article.
All our 19, 21.5 (22) widescreen and 24 widescreen arrays will now ship as standard with these newer panels, and the best bit of news? We have held our prices, so you get all these extra features at no extra cost.
Written by Darren @ Multiple Monitors
Last Updated: July, 2013